NTA- UGC NET/ JRF/ SET Training
IBRF Centre for Research offers Classroom coaching for NTA UGC NET/ JRF/ SET in the subject of Geography, Education and Environmental Science and Paper- I (Teaching and Research Aptitude).
Our Centre is situated at Garia in the the city of Kolkata (adjacent to EM Bypass) which is well connected with the other parts of Kolkata and rest of Bengal through Rail, Road and Metro Rail also.
IBRF Centre for Research provides excellent coaching for the aspirants to successfully complete the examination.
About Training Programme
We offer three types of Programmes for cracking NTA- UGC NET/ JRF Examination:
- (i)Six (6) months regular classroom interactive sessions ( Classroom Teaching with Mock tests inclusive study materials ) in January - June & July - December for Masters Degree final year and already passed out students.
- (ii)Three (3) months regular classroom interactive sessions ( Classroom Teaching with Mock tests brief study materials ) in April - June & October - December NTA- UGC NET/ JRF aspirants.
- (1) Paper I- Teaching and Research Aptitude.
- (2) Geography.
- (3) Education.
- (4) Environmental Sciences.
|6 Month Fees||3 Month Fees|
|Paper-I & Any Subject||Rs. 15,000 /-||Rs. 10,000 /-|
|Only Paper- I||Rs. 8,000 /-||Rs. 5,000 /-|
|Any Subject||Rs. 8,000 /-||Rs. 5,000 /-|
- (1) Experienced Faculty.
- (2) Individual Care.
- (3) Regular Class with Study Material.
- (4) Mock Test.
- (5) Reasonable Fees with instalment facility.
- (6) Weekend Class (Saturday and Sunday).
Step by step method for Admission:
- (1) Get the Admission Form downloaded and complete the same.
- (2) Email/ Post the filled-up Admission Form.
- (3) Pay the Admission Fee by Cheque / Draft / NEFT.
- (4) Receive the Roll Number and Study Materials by book or e-book.
- (5) Wait for the class start.
Fees can be send only through the demand draft or At par A/C payee cheque or RTGSI. Demand Draft: In favour of "International Benevolent Research Foundation" payable at Kolkata.
II. A/C Payee Cheque: In favour of "International Benevolent Research Foundation" payable at Kolkata.
III. NEFT Details:
A/C Name: International Benevolent Research Foundation
Bank: DENA Bank, Kharda Br.
A/c No.: 124810037666
IFSC code: BKDN0911248
In case of any clarification, contact by phone/ WhatsApp on 24-Hours Helpline : 8017873737 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All those interested in getting admitted are here by advised to fill-up the Admission Form and send the same to the following address by email or by post along with requisite fees by cheque / draft / RTGS etc. :
The Admission Officer
International Benevolent Research Foundation
42 Station Road, Rahara
Kolkata- 700118, West Bengal, India
- Download Information Brochure
- Download Admission Form