10 Days Certificate Programme on Research Methodology
TThe International Benevolent Research Foundation (IBRF) has launched the on NTA-UGC NET for Paper-I ( Teaching and Research Aptitude) for the NET aspirants of different disciplines to help in their preparation and also for self evaluating their status of preparation.
NTA- UGC NET aspirants. Master Degree any discipline of Final Year students may also apply.
Medium of Mock Test:
Mode of Payment of Course Fees:
Course fee can be send only through NEFT/Bank transfer/ Online Banking to the following account:
A/C Name: International Benevolent Research Foundation
Bank: DENA Bank, Kharda Branch, A/C No: 124810037666, IFSC code: BKDN0911248.
Step by step method for Registration:
- (1) Get the Registration Form downloaded and complete the same.
- (2) Pay the Admission Fee by NEFT/ Bank transfer/ Mobile banking.
- (3) Email the filled-up Registration Form and Payment receipt to: email@example.com
- (4) Receive the Question Papers of Mock Test on the respective dates.
- (5) Answer the Question Papers and Keep with you.
- (6) Receive the Answer Keys.
- (7) Evaluate Yourself.
In case of any clarification, contact by phone/ WhatsApp on 24-Hours Helpline : 8017873737 or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Download Brochure||Download Registration Form|